- Dedicated Bouldering area with Fingerboards and Campus board.
- Free viewing gallery with plenty of cozy furniture to relax, unwind and watch your fellow climbers climb.
- Building extension housing a Brand new Cafe with plenty of food, beverages and CAKE!!!
- An Archery Range.
- Fitness Suite for Circuit Training, Yoga, Tai Chi and much more.
- Slacklining in the garden and in the Fitness Suite.
- Outdoor Adventures including Mountaineering, Orienteering, Bushcraft & Caving.
It is our ambition to continuously develop the centre, adding and improving services to make each of your visits better than the last.
We are regulated by the Community Interest Companies regulator
Community Interest Companies (CICS) are limited companies, with special additional features, created for the use of people who want to conduct a business or other activity for community benefit, and not purely for private advantage.
This is achieved by a “community interest test” and “asset lock”, which ensure that the CIC is established for community purposes and the assets and profits are dedicated to these purposes. Registration of a company as a CIC has to be approved by the Regulator, who also has a continuing monitoring and enforcement role.